To have the dates of the next exams, click on our filters: :
The French Institute of Qatar is the only authorized center in Qatar to be able to organize French exams. We offer different types of exams to certify your French language level in the following situations:
- The TEF Canada targets candidates wishing to certify their French language level for immigration and nationality procedures. It is required by the Federal Government of Canada. Download the flyer in French, Download the flyer in English
- The TEF Quebec (TEFAQ) targets candidates wishing to immigrate to Quebec and needing to certify their level of French. It is required by the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration (MIFI).
- The TCF Canada is aimed at all individuals aged 16 years old and above, regardless of their nationality or mother tongue, who need to certify their level of French as part of the process of economic immigration to Canada or to obtain Canadian citizenship and, therefore, need to submit an application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Professional / General / Academic
- The DELF General Public (Diplomas The “tout public” version of the diploma in French language studies (DELF) for adults is an official diploma issued by the Ministry of National Education. There are 4 diplomas that correspond to the first 4 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1 and DELF B2.
- The TCF Tout Public SO (Test de Connaissance du Français sur Ordinateur)certifies your level of French for personal, academic or professional purposes. The TCF results in the issuance of a level certificate valid for 2 years.
- The TEF IRN (TEF INTEGRATION, RESIDENCE AND NATIONALITY)
- The TEF Intégration, Résidence, Nationalité is recognised by the French Ministry for the Interior and is indispensable for anyone applying to the French State for a resident card or a naturalisation. It is designed to measure the level of oral/written comprehension and oral/written expression in French. Download the flyer in French
Diplomas for the youngest
- The DELF Junior targets students who are still in secondary school (12 to 17 years old). The Junior version has the same structure as the DELF all Public but covers subjects relating to the interests and passions of teenagers. The exams range from level A1 to B2.
- The DELF Prim is an official Diploma of French Language Studies issued by the French Ministry of Education and is recognized worldwide. It allows validating and certifying for French language abilities. Therefore, this diploma allows your child to valorize his ability in French. The DELF Prim is perfectly fit for children between 7 and 11 years old in primary school.
International Certificate of Mastery in Arabic (CIMA)
- The CIMA (International Certificate of Mastery in Arabic) assesses the four key skills required for all candidates wishing to interact in Arabic. The exam is therefore made up of four compulsory modules lasting a total of three hours.
DAEFLE (FLE teachers)
- The professional diploma in French as a foreign language from the Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France (DAEFLE) is aimed at anyone holding a Bachelor degree and at level C1 wishing to teach French as a foreign language (FLE) in France and/or abroad. Download the form.